So, Here is for a new beginning...


Every fun ride won't always last longer.


I am emotionally unwell it has driven me to the point where everything surrounding me gets blurry and faded.

It's bad.

Really bad for me & people around me.

I lost track of what is my priority which is myself.

So, here is for a new beginning that I hope could turn into something better by time.

I know time won't heal anything but only make it less painful as it will take you step further than how it feels like the first time you feel.

but I also know time can change you or shape you differently if you moving forward each day with purpose.

I've loved and I've lost.

but at the end I learn that through it all is how to stand up and stop yourself from being dragged.

The end is where I begin...






No comments

Cute Sprout Pot