Wait...




Apparently when things won’t work out, me as a human being failed to do according to the protocol I made for myself.

Well,

Actually there is no such thing as protocol. I just said that to make myself look like I know what I’m doing... haha

but, I put it here today so when I come back and read this post in the future I will be reminded that certain things just don’t work like how it used to and it’s okay for that to happen, and believe me when I say it will happen again somewhere in the future...

Things could get worse, or even worse but above all... You can make it through.

My post always has been so personal to me. close to what i feel currently or what is in my mind that I tried to crack or been running inside my mind.

So...

let’s talk about the time I got that tattoo.

As a person who scared off needle I must say it was very weird for me to get excited to get that tattoo. I remember very clear the reason I got it tattoo on my hand and not on the other part of my body. It’s like a reminder for myself.

Lately,

No.

The past few years I made a fool out myself. I never seen myself like that before. It’s like I’m at my end trying to make things work or just a person with no sense of giving people some space. I’m not proud of what I did.

The past year I am not me.

It’s whole lot different level of looking at yourself in the mirror and feel disgusted.

in different term it would be ’never give up’ on something you really wanted.

but when you look it at different perspective it’s worse haha.

you don’t want to know... haha

Anyway after all that, I finally getting one step further that no matter how much I want things to get better or want things. Sometimes the only thing I can do is wait.

There will always times when the answer come and it will make sense.

Honestly, I’m kinda all over the place with this entry. It doesn’t make any sense at all.

but it’s okay...

Thanks for reading.

Have a nice day!

jess,

x

No comments

Cute Sprout Pot