Start New.

Trying to balance out my life. Well when did I ever had my life in control hahah. It’s pretty funny that now when I realised it was never were. I don’t think I ever had my life in control. I just come to understand that things were much more complicated than before. Generally speaking because things keep on sliding off my grasp. But you know what, I learn few things too. Mostly about myself. I must say there are a lot about myself that needed to be fix. Which I’m staring with my mindset.

One things at a time. Won’t be that hard I presume. Finger crossed. Anywho...I’m staying away from social media for the time being and until further notice hahaha. I just out here gonna bust my ass off doing things that I genuinely love but always, always got distracted because of spending to much on social media, or more accurately I need to get a grip and more self control. Food are included too.

Let’s go back to my first topic about “things getting more complicated” so the word that best describe it is “adulthood” happen hahaha who am I kidding. right?

From the past year dealing with this adulting. Me. I’m emotionally wreck. A mess, but I wwould say i did a lot of mistake here and there. Intentionally and unintentionally haha. No regret. The only thing I regretted is how I handled things back then. Nevermind, I learn my lesson. Adulting is hcard, or is it just a valid excuse that I can use? I don’t know... hard to tell hahha.

But. But...

I’m here today will make a difference. For myself and people around me, but mostly myself. I will not only try my best. I will try harder. isn’t that the same thing? haha

Somehow in the future things may be going sideway but I just want to be reminded that it was okay. As it is part of a process of getting where I am. It’s a journey. Nothing ever come out exactly as what what you plan or wish it would be. But it teaches how to accept things that out of control, overcome our weaknesses, fear and just a nudge to become better and great version of ourselves.

Most important message I want to tell you today and remind myself that,

Be kind to yourself today and every single day in the future.

Be kind to yourself that you steer away from toxic people when you see or cut them off your life when they start to become one.

Be kind to yourself that you will take care of you health not because you are force too but because you deserve to be healthy and happy.

Be kind to yourself that you don’t let your partner or siblings or parents treat you poorly.

Be kind to yourself that you won’t let people opinion define you or ruin you.

Be kind to yourself that you wake up everyday and tell only a nice thing about yourself.

Be extra kinder to yourself when you had a rough day that you don’t dwell on things that you can’t control and avoid yourself from overthinking.

Be kind to yourself by start doing things that you love! and do not forget to be kind to others too. It’s not because who they are, it’s because who you are and also all of us are fighting a battle but a different kind.

Until then,

Thank you so much for reading love!

Stay tuned and much love,

Jess

x,

No comments

Cute Sprout Pot